Finding the right kind of tops, especially for denims or flare leg jeans for women can be tricky. Jeans are the classic clothing item and everybody owns it. It’s not only easy pair it up, but also easy to wear. However, people still go wrong, when it comes to choosing the right kind of top or tee to go with jeans. So here are a few essential pointers to keep in mind, when it comes to wearing your denims right.
- The classic V-neck–The v-neck can truly work wonders when paired up with jeans. But one has to keep in mind, the type of jeans that are being worn. A skinny pair of denims or a cropped denim may go very well with a loose v-neck tee; but denim shorts or capris do not team up well with v-necks. Even if one does wear a v-neck top with them, the top should be fitted and not over-sized. A classic white v-neck is timeless, but other colours like blue, mauve, brown green can be tried out. Printed v-neck tops are very trendy and look exceptionally good with denims.
- Peplums– Peplums is not only a huge fashion favourite, but can also make for a very successful corporate look. Peplum tops paired with denims or skinny jeans, can look great, especially at the office party or get-together, when going formal is not an option. Peplum should never be worn with denim hot pants or shorts. As peplum flatters almost any body type, it can fit the bill for everybody, when teamed up with classic denims. Sold coloured peplum tops are more preferable and can be worn with a sleek belt.
- Halters or strapless– A strapless short top or a tunic top can work wonders when teamed up with skinny denims or flare leg jeans for women. For the minimal look wear a strapless top in any pastel shade and team it up with a pair of denims, sans any accessories. But in case of an occasion a halter top or a strapless one can be paired up with a statement necklace or danglers. Halters look great with denims, especially if they are loose at the ends or a little flaring. Strapless tops look great with denim pants or even denim skirts and can be worn with a belt or a jacket.
- Cropped tees: Cropped tees are all the rage this season. They can be worn with skinny denims or shorts and may end up looking great. A cropped tee should never be worn with a cropped denim, as they do not go well together; but with a full length skinny denim, it should work wonders. Cropped tops in solid colours are a safe bet, but bold Aztec patterns or prints are also making a comeback and may look great. A plain white or black cropped top can be worn with a pair of skinny denims and a chunky neckpiece or metallic cuffs and it makes for a great look.
- With the power suit: Denims can be worn with blazers or power suits as well. It can make for a corporate look, if chosen very carefully. Feminine blazers or pin-striped ones, especially in monochrome can look fabulous with skinny denims. A power suit with a high waist fitted jeans and stilettos work well together. Printed short blazers can look great with a pair of denims. A suit, along with a waistcoat and a pair of skinny jeans not only makes for a powerful corporate look, but can look very chic as well. Metallic belts are a must have when it comes to teaming up jeans with blazers or suits.
- The classic white tee: Denims with a classic white tee can never go wrong. This is one combination, which can do wonders to any look. Choose a loose tee or a cropped one; be it v-neck or round heck or halter, it can go with anything. A plain white shirt is also a great fit with denims. Pair it with stilettos or sneakers or even flats and you can look great either ways.
If you haven’t shopped for a while, the above list should help you pick the right things without getting confused. Check the online stores now to find the best pick.
Latest posts by rajeev (see all)
- Make commercial boilers to work for a longer time with proper operation and maintenance - February 9, 2015
- How to have a makeover with tattoos - February 9, 2015
- Making smarter gas stove purchases through online procedures - February 9, 2015